Where does time go? Still not pregnant. Since the last time I posted, DH and I considered relocating with the kids to CA, but then things changed at his current job here in MN that remaining here would be better for us.
I'm still on birth control pills and will start my 4th pack of pills next week. I am very anxious to get pregnant. Seems like I've been waiting forever...but patience....
Contacted the Fertility Clinic and seems that I must wait for the egg donor to get in sync with me with her cycles. BUT they are confident that the IVF transfer will take place mid August. I hope so!
I am planning to go to Disneyland before my appt and bringing two of my kids for fun. So the kids and I are saving up for the trip to CA and Disney. (You'll have to check out my eBay site and businesses.)
Well it exciting that maybe next month will be time! I am going to call the clinic in the AM and see whats going on.
Hope all is well with you!
A Surrogate Mom
Thank you for visiting. I hope you will frequently visit and follow along with my journey as a surrogate mother. Being a surrogate has been something I have considered since giving birth to my first child in 1993, as a single parent. But where to start, how to do it, how do I protect myself from surrogate scams, etc were factors to consider. Well 13 years later...I am going to be someone's surrogate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
🌿 A Chapter Closed, A Story Forever
Over eighteen years ago, I started this blog to share a journey I never could have fully imagined. What began as curiosity and faith slow...
-
Author’s Note: This post publishes at 11:00 pm CST — the exact moment my water broke eighteen years ago. Since their first birthday, I’ve re...
-
Taken last month (April), Zhen, Ru, Xia. Are they just too cute. I just can't get over how big they are...you would just never kn...
-
Are they just the cutest little babies or what??? Today they are six months old and healthy...and I personally don't think you could ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment