Wednesday, January 1, 2014

JANUARY 2ND, 2014 - HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

SIX YEARS AGO TODAY...around this time, it happened!  And right now I have tears in my eyes as I think about this special day that means so much to me!

My water broke and 5 hours later, THREE BEAUTIFUL MIRACLES WERE BORN!!!


Xia- (pronounced "sheeya") was born first at 4:05 am and she weighed 4 lbs. & 9.7 oz. measuring 18 inches!  
Ru- came next at 4:09 am and he weighed 4 lbs. & 1.6 oz. measuring 17-3/4 inches
Zhen- was last at 4:12 am and she weighed 3 lbs. & 15.7 oz. measuring 18 inches
AND SIX WONDERFUL YEARS LATER.....
Ru, Xia, Zhen

Ru & Miguel, I can not thank you enough for letting me continue to be part of your family.  To watch your beautiful family grow has been such a blessing!  The children and you are so loved and blessed by your family and wonderful friends!  You are truly the best parents in the world and are the true meaning of what a real family is today!  

I love you Ru, Xia, Zhen, Ru & Miguel!!!

HAPPY SIXTH BIRTHDAY, RU, XIA, ZHEN!  AND HAPPY "BIRTH" DAY TO ME!!!

HUGS & KISSES

Kerri, A Surrogate Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment