Wednesday, January 17, 2007

January 17th, 2006 - Post Op

Hi there!

Had my post op today. I'm fine. Sort of glad I didn't have to get checked. lol OB says that the tests came back that there was pregnancy tissue present. Had hcg levels checked and it was under 2 so I am considered no longer preggo!!!

HURRAY!!!

So now to wait for my period and at that time I hope we get a transfer date! Hope its soon because its REALLY cold in MN and a trip to CA sounds nice. :)

Per my OB's opinion, having a D & C doesn't increase or decrease my chances for the IVF unlike all the opinions of everyone. Everyone seems to have opinions! lol I will just stick to what my/our drs personally tell us and what my IP thinks.

DH hasn't found a job in CA yet. There are quite a few jobs but they don't pay very well. I'd like him to look into working in the entertainment industry...construction set crews or whatever they are called. No idea where to even start looking or how to look. Would love feedback if anyone is in the industry.

With DH looking it gets me antsy to see what types of jobs I could do, but then I remember, work is not an option during this surrogacy. Such a nice thought! lol I do wish maybe I could get a case manager position at the Agency or another Surrogacy agency. I think I would prefer that then going back to work as a counselor/social worker within the welfare system. Something to consider...later on.

Well will let you know when I get my period! lol You all will be the third to know! (IP the second, me the first, lol)

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment