Saturday, January 6, 2007

January 6th, 2007 - The Day After

Hi Everyone!

Had my D&C yesterday. I'm fine. I slept a long time but I think it was from having general anestetia (sorry, not a common word in my vocab, lol, but you know what I mean). I do feel fine. I had a huge headache that I didn't think would ever go away! I was sore yesterday but fine today. (A little discomfort but fine.) I had a prescription for Tylenol with Codeine but didn't pick it up. Glad I didn't because that would have been a total waste of $$$. I took some extra strength Tylenol and was fine by the time I woke up at 1 pm today! I chose a general rather then local, so I would not be awake during the surgery. I have heard way too many stories from people who have gone through it, so general was the way to go for me.

Well now its time to move ahead and get ready to do it again. Yes, I am ready and pray that the next transfer takes. In the meantime think sticky thoughts and hope that my IP will have babies in time for Christmas 2007!!!

Will update here as I get info on a new transfer but it might be a while as I must go through two cycles before we can begin. (BTW, cycles...I mean periods, lol)

Have a great weekend!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment