Friday, March 9, 2007

March 9th, 2007 - Day 10

Had my beta test today. My score is 0.4 so the second IVF did not work at all. Of course the lab did not fax over the results, so now the clinic needs to verify. The clinic will call me back and confirm that I need to stop all meds.

My CM says today, I invite you to empower yourself to call the clinic and find the answers. For some reason, while he tries, its just wierd talking to him.

I feel bad enough that this is a second fail IVF and know my IP has been pretty anxious about having a baby. The waiting just sucks. I get to try one more time, provided the dr doesn't feel that it could be my fault that this isn't working. So will just cross my fingers for the best. Just please don't tell me not to feel bad as it discredits how I feel.

Well, the good thing, while I have not heard from the clinic, is that I'm pretty sure we won't have to wait for me to go through anything like last time. My unprofessional guess is that the eggs weren't good enough. 25 were taken, only 9 fertilized, 2 fertilized ones were bad. We used 3 the first IVF. And the last 4 for the 2nd IVF only 1 looked like it would take. I still would like to rule out that it could be me. My IP is going to start looking for ED this weekend. I think he will go with an ED who has been proven to have good eggs.

Anyways, I guess I will "empower" myself and get on with my daily routine...maybe I should treat myself to some Bingo tonight! ROFL Yeah, that's right....that always makes me happy...that and the awesome yummy food that my IP pampers me with.

Got to run and pick up the kids from the sitter.
Have a great weekend!

A Surrogate Mom

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear this round didn't take. Don't give up! You are such a brave and special person to be doing this. Just keep up the positive energy and thoughts.

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete