Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March 14th, 2007 - Shocking News!!!

My 13 yr old (who will be 14 in July) decided to clean up the toys in the living room and put them away for the little ones! And if that isn't a shock...he even got out the vacuum and vacuumed not only the living room BUT THE HALLWAY and his bedroom! Shhh...I see he is still picking up stuff in the other room... Who would have guessed?! Well it really made my day that he did that and is still picking up. WOW...I really do have a good kid!

Talked to my IP today. He has a new ED and is very excited about her and her background. Good sign! Our CM now has to set her up for all her appointments and in time I will be flying out to CA again. I hope the ED can come in soon and we can get our cycles in sync. My cycle just started today (fun, eh?). I am hoping that I don't have to start BC pills until my next cycle, as I'm trying to loose some of the weight that I gained since starting the pills and fertility drugs.

I hope that this time will work because it is my last try, per contract, and then I'm done. It does really stress me out b/c I have wanted to be a surrogate so badly...and hope to be able to help others after this one. The fertility dr said that it wasn't my fault for the two failed transfers, nor was it the ED's eggs, but this would be his last try with me as a surro. So got my fingers crossed.

Anyways this has got to work because I can't have an incomplete charm bracelet!!! lol

Well, time to make dinner for the kids before Amerian Idol starts! (which, btw, none of this years contestants stick out for me yet)

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment