Saturday, April 14, 2007

April 14th, 2007 - We have a match!

WOW, that was my post from a YEAR AGO.... "We have a match!" April 14th 2006!!! I had hoped to have been preggo and done by now. I guess its not always like that, huh???

Well, yesterday my IP and I received our calendars. Tentative transfer dates May 25, 26, 27. My IP is considering some blasto-something which means a transfer date like 4-5 days after egg retrieval. A technique used in international countries. I think they do that because the chances of taking are higher? I'm not sure. All I know is that I hope that this takes, as this is our third try.

Was surprised to hear we have a calendar already. Test results aren't back on the ED but they said that they don't anticipate any problems. At least we can get in cycle. I'm thinking the ED must have had her period and called it in. Good to know she's on the ball....nothing like the first ED. The second ED was good...the embryos just never took. Not her fault or mine. Anyways...everyone called me yesterday....my IP, then my CM and then the calendar lady...and the CA Pharmacy. So it was one exciting day.

So I should have some more bc pills and cycle meds next week. I have to continue taking BC pills until May 4th. So when I finish the current pack then I will start another one....its actually nice when I do that...nothing like stopping my period!!! (What the heck was god thinking to make women go through that?! lol) May 7th I will have an ultrasound to make sure I have no cysts and whatever. May 18th will be my ultrasound to make sure my lining is ready and stuff. The ED's egg retrieval is tentatively May 22, 23, 24th. So 3 days after actual egg retrieval will be the transfer!!! YEAH!

So that's whats happening! I just hope for a successful transfer!

Have a great weekend!!!
A Surrogate Mom

1 comment: