Sunday, April 1, 2007

April 1st, 2007 - April Fools Day!

Well, a common joke for me would have been to say I'm preggo, but probably NOT a funny thing to post here!

Yesterday I spent the day at Hinckley in hopes of winning a Pot Of Gold. Here I was thinking this is great...I have 25 tickets for this drawing. WELL, the thing you put your tickets in was just PACKED. And with my luck...ummm....my name was never called all day! lol BUT it was fun because you won't believe what I played all day....BINGO...matinee and evening session. lol DH gave me $50 to play and won during matinee (and some slot machines in between) to play for the evening! While I had fun...I didn't win during the evening session...I had hoped to b/c today at Mille Lacs (sp?) is a $100 buyin to play all day! URGH....had I only known sooner! lol Yes, I love BINGO. The gals that work at the Hinckley Bingo (Jean, Linda, Christie, Kimberly, Michelle) are awesome....so if you ever find yourself there....say HI to them. I will definately miss them now because Baseball season begins April 9th!! I'm giving up BINGO until the Fall/Winter as the kids aren't in sports then....

The kids are on spring break this week. Then the next 5 months I will be busy with the kids' sports. My oldest already has school practice starting April 9th. Sadly, he didn't make travel but he will play In-House and he is ok with that. I think I'm more bummed.

DH is waiting to hear if he got this new job. He drove to Duluth on Friday to fill out an application and talk with them. It will be a big career change and an adjustment to our lifestyle, but its for the better. I hope he gets it. The only drawback is that its 5 weeks of unpaid training. Is that crazy?

Anyways...enough about me... where are we at with the next IVF? No tentative dates. My IP's ED has her medical screening on the 4th. After the results from that we can get rolling. I'm basically hanging out taking BC pills waiting....waiting patiently. My IP seems real excited with his choice. He was very impressed with her psych eval and the genetic screening went well.

So...that's all I have to tell for now. Hope in a couple of weeks I can share some more!!!

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment