Saturday, May 19, 2007

May 19th, 2007 - I have a beautiful uterus!

LOL The ultrasound tech said that to me yesterday morning and while I thanked her, I couldn't help laughing about it later as I told my husband and my IP. It made my IP's day hearing that. I think his sister knows now too.

So, I had my ultrasound yesterday. First I have to say KUDOS to Laura, the ultrasound tech at Cambridge Medical... It is very nice to go to an appointment where people are nice and friendly...rather then when you sit alone in the waiting room or waiting in the exam room where you can overhear people complaining about their jobs and personal life (I know you know what I mean, lol) Laura definately is a sweet person and I definately will request her for future visits. :)

Well I am ready for the embryo transfer next weekend! I measured at a 12 and had that triple layered/lined? pattern in my uterus. lol gosh I forget what its called. At first I panicked b/c Laura said I was measuring about a 1...and let me tell you...I was a bit freaked since I need to be between an 8 and 14. Guess it really depends on the measurment used. Phew.... so I was ok at a 12. Then I was a little panicked again when I realized that my OB wasn't in the office that day so the results were sitting there. The triage nurse in Clinic E for that day was SUPER wonderful for going out of her way to make sure the results of my ultrasound and lab were faxed to the fertility clinic in LA. Sorry I dont know her name to give her kudos.

I dont know my lab results but I am assuming my levels were where they should be. I've been good about taking my pills and shots (as I did the other times too). :)

Today the ED had her ultrasound and I guess she's not ready. She is supposed to have another ultrasound on Monday/Tuesday. The nurse said Tuesday but then said Monday, but I didn't want to ask her to clarify. So we shall see.

My CM called on Friday and left a message that the calendar gal said we could go ahead and make travel arrangements. Sort of glad that hasn't been done because I hate to get out there to have to wait another day or two. So guess we will wait until we hear whats happening with the ED. I guess I probably will just call on Monday as I'm anxious to actually know what to expect as hubby isn't around right now and so I need to make arrangments for the kids.

Trying not to stress about anything. lol like that is possible. It drives me crazy when people say "oh don't worry" lol I just want this to take this time. Anyways...I said I was trying not to stress...so no worries. Right? lol

So nothing exciting going on here...just getting my house in order before I leave for CA. Will post again when I hear more...

Have a great weekend!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment