Saturday, May 26, 2007

May 26th, 2007 - Going to California

Hi Everyone!

I leave bright and early on Tuesday morning for CA. The dr said we can do the 5 day blasto transfer. YEAH!!! I hope my IP still does 3 embryos for the transfer. I want to make sure we have twins!!! (The greatest thing about being a surrogate...I can experience a twins pregnancy without having to keep them.)

I'm excited because I feel confident with us doing the 5 day transfer. There were 9 eggs received from the egg donor and found out today that all 9 fertilized! So that is exciting for my IP.

Looking forward to my trip to CA and relaxing for 2 days after the transfer. I go home bright and early on Friday!

One of the perks of being a surrogate is that you get to stay in a nice hotel during the transfer. The usual hotel in West Hollywood is under construction so I am staying at this nice hotel in Beverly Hills! That should be fun. Will have to tell you about it when I come home. I wish I could bring my 10 yr old daughter, as we like to go places together. It will be hard to be away from the kids.

My IP says we'll have sushi and Korean bbq when I'm out there. I'm sooo excited because since going to CA, those are my two favorite foods!!! Oh...that and an everything bagel with cream cheese and sliced salmon!!! lol

Well nothing too exciting going on other then getting ready for my trip. Sticky thoughts for us, please!!!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment