Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20th, 2007 - Dinner Last Night

So last night, we stopped in town for dinner at our favorite Chinese Buffet place....where they know you and the kids ages and what we drink each time....even the take out order that we place before we leave because hubby and oldest son can't get off their butts to join us for dinner. (They are playing their xbox 360 online, of course.)

I am thinking I am going to have to wait until after my first trimester to eat Chinese food b/c lately right after I eat it, I just feel gross! lol

My now 6 year old (his birthday was June 13th) says to me at the restaurant... "Mommy, do you think the food you are eating are falling on the babies?" It was too funny and sweet. I think the regulars there get a kick out of my kids and the things that they say. So then someone asks him, how many babies are there. He's like "probably 2 or 3, its hard to say right now." lol Bet that gave everyone something to talk about!

Anyways, thought I would share that with you. :)
Happy Happy Hump day!
A surrogate mom

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, the food falling on the babies! When you think about it. . . seems like kids would wonder about that more often. Can't wait to hear the news!
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete