Wednesday, August 23, 2006

August 23rd, 2003 - Nothing New Yet

Hi!

Nothing too exciting to report right now. Just waiting.

I did receive my charm bracelet from the Agency last week. I was SO excited to receive it. The first charm on it is a 4 leaf clover. Throughout the surrogacy I will get other charms to signify important stages. I had seen another surrogate wearing hers at the retreat...so I have been waiting for mine. I'm so excited about it.

Can't believe the kids start school in a few weeks. I will miss them for sure. I'm one of those moms who just loves having them at home...never wishing for them to go back to school. Took my oldest daughter school shopping in the cities. That was a fun day. So one down, two to go. Then the baby will be last after the others go to school. :)

Well, I have about 10+ days left of my cycle, so maybe there will be a good update at that time.

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment