Thursday, August 24, 2006

August 25th - Exciting News

Hi!

Received a call from my IP today. The doc from the fertility clinic said the ED came in and things are looking good. The doc is very happy and impressed with this ED too; so things have happened for a reason. I am very excited for my IP because I can just imagine the stress this has been for him. So things are all coming together. YEAH!!!

Additionally, my IP said the ED's cycle is in about 2 weeks! Hmmm....so is mine! Well ok close to it. I'm still on BC to control my cycles, so this pack of pills will end September 2. Then my cycle will begin. My unprofessional guess on a September transfer looks like the third/fourth week of September. hmmm....should we wager on this???

My IP and I want to have the babies before the annual retreat! lol (I think we had too much fun our first time going!) Hey, did you notice I said babies??? We are hoping for twins!!!! I tell you...I really want to go through that experience.

Well its exciting that this is going to be happening soon. The good news today has renewed that excitement! Time will go fast now, I hope. We have a lot going on in the next week. My two oldest have open house on Tuesday. I dont know why but they now call elementary school... Primary Grades (K-2) and Intermediate (3-5). So that's three separate Open Houses. Luckily I just have to go to the Intermediate and Middle School ones...of course, the schools are at opposite ends of the town. Next year, I will have one in Primary, Middle School and High School!!! and the year after that....preschool, primary, middle and high! WOW....

Anyways, I am just rambling. Its storming right now and there was a terrible burst of thunder and lightning...so I need to run and hide under the covers....I just HATE storms. That last one just shook the house. Scarey!!! lol

Well, have a great weekend!!!

A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment