Tuesday, August 8, 2006

August 8th, 2006 - The Excitement of Waiting

Hi there!
Well I was feeling sort of bored...only because this waiting is hard because I'm so excited to get pregnant! BUT yesterday my friend in San Diego passed her screening with the agency and is waiting now for her match. So that is exciting for me to "wait" with her to hear about her match. Brings back the excitement I had when I received the file on my IP. My IP and I are such a good match and have become fast friends...hard to believe we only matched in April and met in May!

Tomorrow I will finish another pack of BC pills! Yeah!!! So the ED (egg donor) should almost be ready too since our cycles are pretty close. That is exciting just to know that....to know that when she starts her cycle we will all be ready to transfer approximately 17 days later!!! (I think thats what they said, lol) Crossing my fingers that all goes well and we get preggo in Sept!!!

Well I'm off to do some work, while my 4 kiddies are still fast asleep. I'm back to doing a little data entry (processing rebates) at home for Young America and similar companies. I'm doing a new platform for them and its SO easy, so it makes the process that much easier...to do and to watch TV at the same time! lol Got to love these at home opportunities!!!

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment