Friday, September 15, 2006

September 15th, 2006 - Exciting Times 3

That's how I feel today! Scheduled my ultrasounds today for Oct 7th and 19th. I was able to schedule them locally so I dont have to fly out to LA for that. Actually...trips to LA are fun...just hard to leave the kids now that they are in school.

The pharmacy in LA called today too. They are sending me stuff overnight...so will know what it is tomorrow.

I tell you...the last two days have brought so much excitement that I am just emotionally drained. I'm having all good vibes and feel real positive about everything going smoothly from here on...ok...at least thru to the transfer.

I pray that we get preggo with the first transfer. I'm afraid if I don't, that I will have let my IP down. I know you just dont know if it will take and how many will. We have met other IPs and Surro, where it took them one try, while some others went through 2-3 transfers...even more then 1 surro! So I think we are doing good...on our second ED...and as I told my IP...I'll be his only surro...so no worries there. :)

Well, thats all to report today. Its Citywide Garage Sale this weekend. So hoping it brings good traffic through the flea market where I'm set up at. I have tons of stuff at my home...just need to bring it up there. Anyways...so better run and get to bed...need to get up early!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment