Saturday, September 30, 2006

September 30th, 2006 - CHICKEN

LOL

Ok...had my telephone conference call to get me started on my injections. UMMMM...the needles are sort of long!

So, not sure I can do it myself and DH won't do it. lol So much for his support! lol

Ok...called my church and found a couple of retired nurses who are members of the church. YEAH....well for the 5 shots I have to do in October...I got 4 out of 5 covered. Need to find someone for Oct 13th! Anyone interested??? lol

I tell you, I can not wait... Oct 16th is the ED's ultrasound, so then we will have a more exact date for the transfer. I hope all goes well. I am a bit stressed...you know...worrying for the sake of worrying. Hoping that when I have my ultrasound on Oct 19th, that my lining will be thick enough for transfer. STICKY THOUGHTS everyone...pray for sticky sticky! lol

I dont know about my IP but I am totally excited now. Its hard to believe its finally that time! Next Saturday I will have my first injection as well as start my prenatals. I can't wait for the prenatals because my hair is getting long and I want to get it cut before I leave for LA. Going to donate it to Locks of Love. :) Oh...so the prenatals always make my hair grow more. :)

BTW, I know my IP is way excited...he's been looking at airfare already for me to come back out there!

Well...I will write again after my first injection...unless for some reason I dont get my "friend" on the 5th or 6th.

Have a great weekend!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment