Wednesday, September 6, 2006

September 6th, 2006 - Kids are in school!

Yeah...the kids started school on Tuesday, with no problems. Child #3 has Kindergarten Orientation tomorrow and then he will officially start school on September 11th. So Sad. lol I miss having the kids at home...I honestly wasn't ready for them to go back! Funny...in a few years I will have one child in every school: Primary, Intermediate, Middle and High Schools! That will be fun when it comes to going to each child's open house!

Whenever I have special moments with the children as well as individually...I think of my IP and how he will experience similar moments with his children. How lucky he is, as well as how lucky his children will be to have a parent who loves his children even before they are born. Something to think about it...we are so lucky that there are options like surrogacy and adoption. (just some babbling thoughts there)

Tonight I just sat playing with child #4 who will be 2 in Oct. She is such a joy...happy, laughing, loves to cuddle, loves to sing, dance. She's growing up so quickly. Anyways...every night we sit at my computer and look at pictures of her sis and brothers...its as if its her first time seeing the pictures. We sit and sing songs together...talk and laugh. And I just hug her for making me one happy mommy. And as I sit there hugging her, telling her how much I love her, how cute she is (btw...she is VERY cute, lol) and greatful to God for having her...I see my IP log on and think that someday soon he will have a similar moment...hopefully with twins! :) In time.....

Speaking of time.... My IP now calls "my thing".... "my friend" LOL just makes me laugh every time! So I got my friend on Monday! :) Called the clinic on Tuesday...was sort of bummed that the ED wasn't ready...of course, not her fault...but for me, it means another pack of BC pills. BUT its getting closer... I think that our cycles should be in sync after this time. We anticipate a transfer late October or November. Hmmm....will I make it to the annual retreat or not? lol oops...focus...

hmmm....I'm at a loss for words right now... oh no! lol

Until the next time...
A Surrogate Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment