Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 17th, 2007 - A 2 Year Old with a Scissor

NOT good when she ends up cutting her hair...and its SO noticeable. Thanks to Fantastic Sam's in Cambridge (Tiffany), we were able to salvage her bangs. Will need to use clips on the sides until those hairs grow back! lol Out of 4 children, I can not believe the things that my little 2 year old does sometimes!!! She definately is a keeper!

Well my IP talked with the CEO of NewLifeAgency today. We will be grandfathered in. And while we should be happy about that, the coverage SUCKS. Ok...that is just my personal opinion. Only $50,000 maximum coverage is available, so expenses above and beyond that will be out of his pocket. So praying it won't be too much more then that. Expenses WILL go over $50,000. At least now, the Intended Parent is no longer faced with which of his three babies will have to be reduced.

And I am relieved too not to have to go through it. PLUS I can relax now and concentrate on getting my rest and helping these babies.

BTW maybe I should try to catch up with Michael Moore for an idea for his next documentary movie!!!

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

1 comment:

  1. Prayers are answered! Keep resting and don't stress anymore! Let Him take care of everything else :) Hang in there dear Kerri!

    ReplyDelete