Monday, July 9, 2007

July 9th, 2007 - 8 week ultrasound


8 week ultrasound done! Baby #1 and #2 (the babies on the right) are measuring on time and both have strong heartbeat rates of 169. You really can't see the baby #2 in the pic...just the sac, but its there. Baby #3 (the baby on the left) is measuring 7 weeks and 5 days, so growing quite well since the last ultrasound 2 weeks ago WITH a strong heartbeat rate of 155. Unfortunately for Baby #3, the gestational sac is not growing like it should but miracles happen...we shall see what happens during the next 2 weeks. It was surprising even to see that Baby #3 had indeed grown and had a strong heartbeat. So Baby #3 is fighting to survive, so I hope you will pray for the baby. The ultrasound pic isn't the greatest but from the monitor I could see all three babies and their heartbeats.
Ok...heard from the dr's nurse. Ultrasound looked good...3 good babies. :) When I asked about baby #3 and the dr's thoughts on whether it will make it or not, they seemed not to want to say anything about it...as they did after the first one. After the first ultrasound the dr commented that the third baby would naturally reduce on its own. I think they must realize that the baby is growing and has a good heartbeat, so they won't tell me what they really think. So hoping that maybe when my CM talks to the dr's office he will find out what they really think.
Hopefully the prayers for baby #3 will continue to help keep baby strong. Next ultrasound in two weeks.
Last night was my last night of progesterone shots. Those shots I had to take every night. The only shot left is the E2V which is done every third night. So I had that shot tonight... I continue the progesterone pills in the am and pm, and the vitamins and estrace pills until I am 10 weeks.
Morning sickness hasn't gotten any better, although I just finished eating some gizzards done on the grill (yummy! lol) and some pasta salad with ham and cheese from Cub foods.... I really liked the salad...got to find out if anyone has their recipe. I've tried similar salads from WalMart and other markets but haven't found one that I liked. Anyways...feeling good after eating...yeah! lol
Well the kids just finished popping some popcorn...time to go watch movies and veg!
Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment