Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11th, 2007 - I've got a Date!!!

January 17th, 2008 I am supposed to arrive at Abbott Northwestern's Maternal Assessment Center at 6 a.m. for my scheduled c-section. I think the time is a bit obnoxious, if you asked me! BUT it was better then 11 a.m. lol

Had my OB ck today. All is well. The dr said that they like to deliver triplets between 35-36 weeks so if I was ready to make that appointment, then I could! So, its set!!! January 17th, 2008!!! and then I will be home by Sunday! :)

Before each of my weekly OB cks, I have to go to the MAC (Maternal Assessment Center in the hospital) for screening of the babies' activities, stress levels, monitoring their activity, fluids, etc. It makes for a long day. That appointment they schedule it for at least 2 hours...I barely made it for the hour it took today! lol

As it has been going...the MAC and OB appt were uneventful....other then that I gained 2 lbs and scheduled the C-section. :) I was exhausted by the time I got home and was so overtired, it took me the rest of the day to get comfortable and for my body to settle down.

I haven't really felt too much movement from the babies this evening...guess they are sleeping and now that I'm getting ready to go to bed...I bet they wake up! LOL

Next appointment is Dec 19th....so see you then!

Have a great week!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment