Thursday, December 20, 2007

December 20th, 2007 - White Castle & TUMS

Well, had my weekly OB appt yesterday. Went to the MAC first (Maternal Assessment Center). Babies are doing great. 2 babies scored 10 and 1 scored 8. 8-10 is passing. The one baby scored 8 b/c he/she kept moving around so much that they were unable to monitor the heartbeat. Nevertheless, babies are doing great, no worries of them coming anyday...lol...Just my luck, right? No Christmas babies here! My IP was wondering if he should take his bags with him when he goes to his Mom's for the holidays...NAH...this pregnancy is so boring, that I highly doubt any excitement like that happening...will just meet up with him for the c-section Jan 17th! lol

OMG...so I gained 3 lbs since last weeks appt! WOW! But then when I thought about it...that is a total of 31 lbs and I'm just about 32 weeks! lol Ok...so no worries....and the babies are nice size. The OB dr came in and joked about how I've done well to keep these babies cozy for so long...that I need to share with other women with multiples so they carry longer too! I am so glad that the OB dr generally like triplets to be born 35-36 weeks b/c I'm not sure I could wait longer then that. My belly is getting so big, its scary! lol DH says that my belly actually makes my butt look small! ROFL (Thanks dear!) So that was my appointment...boring...nothing to really report other then I gained 3 lbs! lol

Next appt is Dec 26th. I think the appt after that one, I will have a complete u/s to measure the babies.

Stopped at White Castle on the way home from the dr yesterday. I knew that probably wasn't a good idea but you know...it was just something different! lol I think the babies got a good "kick" out of it! lol Glad that my hubby thought to finally buy me some TUMS. WOW what a relief. I've never taken anything for heartburn before but I tell you...I'm glad I have my TUMS now! lol

Picked up a new breastpump from www.milkmoms.com A great place to go for your breast/nursing needs!!! I have used this lady for my last 3 pregnancies. Its nice that she doesn't live too far either. She services all over the US btw. ANyways, I plan to pump for 1-3 months for the triplets. I hope that helps me loose the weight...I'm hopeful, but after nursing my own 4 children...I doubt it!!! lol

Well Christmas is approaching...nothing done yet...well the school bus driver and the kids' teachers all got some awesome gifts from Pampered Chef this year! lol I had to drive the kids to school on Tuesday b/c the gifts were so heavy! lol I got them the PC baking stones. Hey...I think they deserved them...my kids are doing so well in school...and I know that they are smart but I think the teachers play an important part in that too! :) Oh so I'm telling you that I drove them to school b/c I was totally surprised by how nice my kids can be... Our oldest son carried in our oldest daughter's gifts into the Middle School b/c they were so heavy and she had the most to give out. Well I waited and waited....turns out, he willingly walked to all her classes to help her give out her gifts! I was so surprised that he was nice to do that...well I know he is but he just surprises me...DH seems to think its b/c he wanted his Xbox 360 online! (lol, yeah, he's been irritating me so DH turned off the wireless so he couldn't get online, lol) Then the next stop was dropping our 1st grader off...and once again, our oldest son walked his little brother (the same little brother he tends to be mean to at times) to his classroom with his gifts and stayed with him until the teacher got there! WOW, right?! lol Then I dropped my oldest son off at the High School! WOW...what a morning! BTW I sort of miss driving my kids to school :( BUT thank goodness for the school bus....I'm saving soooo much this year on gas! lol

So like I said...Christmas is approaching...no shopping done for the family yet. DH and the kids will go to his parents on Sunday to celebrate. I will stay home b/c DH's family are chain smokers and so a very good reason to stay home...that and since my suburban is not working, we are short one seat in DH's truck. So that is ok...I will stay home. :) I guess DH will do the shopping this weekend! lol I will try to go with him if I feel up to it. Walking can be a challenge sometimes. lol Oh...I wonder what our chances will be to get a Wii this late in the holiday season??? lol

Well have a great day! Time to go back to bed and rest!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment