Sunday, December 10, 2006

December 10th, 2006 - Happy Sunday

Hi Everyone!

It's so nice and warm here in Minnesota! Unbelievable! Nice to know when we go to the Christmas program at church in couple of hours, we won't be freezing ourselves to get there!

I am doing well. With it being somewhat warm here, I've been out in the garage decluttering and getting rid of things to sell at the flea market. DH got rid of his Vikings Shrine/Memorabilia stuff. Wonder if that stuff will sell as the Vikings somewhat SUCK this season. lol I'm slowly getting rid of all the material things that I have collected and done nothing with. I was thinking that when we get to CA and find a permanent home, I will start collecting new things! (Oh great! lol)

Went to see a local OB on Friday. No internal exam, thank goodness. Too late for a D & C. Will wait until Tuesday when I have my hcg levels tested. If the numbers are elevated then a D & C might be required but do not anticipate that at all. I am pretty confident that my body has cleansed itself from this. I will be happy when my HCG levels are zero so we can begin again. Keep forgetting to ask if this miscarry would be considered my first period or not. LOL will make my IP remember to ask!

Nothing much more to report. Pretty boring right now in my life. Hoping that things go well that we can plan another transfer fairly quickly. Wish us luck!

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment