Sunday, December 31, 2006

December 31st, 2006 - Happy New Years

Happy New Year to everyone.
I wish you all a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2007!

Hi Everyone!!!

Can not believe a year has gone by since I signed up to be a surrogate!!! I guess it hasn't been that long with my IP since we were only matched last May.

I hope that 2007 is a good year for my family and his....and he will be blessed with a baby or two (or three)!!! LOL I just had to add that last comment b/c I know it will make him laugh when he reads that. Well I pray for two healthy babies for him in 2007! :)

My new years resolution for 2007? LOL I remember my parents used to make us write something every year and I thought it was the stupidest thing to do. That is probably why I never do it now. But like any other day, I'd like to give up drinking pop (mainly the caffeine) and cut out the fried foods. As far as exercise is concerned. I think I should make it a habit to use one of the dusty exercise equipment I have downstairs every morning. :) Forget the walking...this is MINNESOTA!!! No way! Ok...at least not during the cold months! Sure am looking forward to my next trip to LA!!! Its cold, snowy and wet here....hmmm....and my IP is away on vacation where its nice, warm and sunny!!! Lucky him!!! And I thought I was the one to be spoiled here!!! lol j/k

So do I really have a new years resolution? Nope. Do you???

DH, the kids and I are staying home to celebrate the new year. Fun food and munchies and movies!!! Got to love it. :)

Well, time to get back to the family!

Have a wonderful and safe New Years!!!

A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment