Wednesday, December 13, 2006

December 13th, 2006 - 284

That's my HCG level as of yesterday, 284. Will have to have another test done next Tuesday. My level needs to get back to zero. Once at Zero, the fertility dr, IP and I will discuss the plan for our second transfer. So its the waiting game again, and you KNOW how I do with "waiting!" lol

Thank you to the wonderful thoughtful emails to my post on Dec 6th. I do realize that miscarrying the baby was not my fault and things do happen for a reason. I think its only natural to have thoughts as I did in situations like that but I do know that it wasn't something that I did or didn't do. Whether its a planned miscarriage or not, it truly is a heartbreaking ordeal for all those involved to have to go through. And I hope that anyone going through this has a good support system to get you through this, or at least know that there are many resources out there for support.

Thank you again for the support to get through this and for sharing your stories. My heart goes out to the women who have tried so hard to get pregnant. If I had more years, I would try to help as many people (men and/or women) to have babies that can't.

My journey as a surrogate has been long so far and we are only getting started!

A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment