Friday, December 22, 2006

December 22nd, 2006 - 228

Ok. I spoke with the nurse from my local OB. My score was 228. It was not a significant decrease as hoped for. Stated that I will retest at 8 am on Tuesday, Dec 26th. Local OB made an order in addition to my fertility dr's order, as we have been having problems getting the final report sent to my dr. YES, frustrating! OH and I finally remembered to ask my fertility clinic to state on the order that I could call in for the test results. So at least if they don't send the report STAT as stated, I will know the numbers and can report verbally.

The good news... DH and I decided to move back to the cities until he can secure a good job in CA. Moving back will make him closer to his job plus I will go back to the OB clinic that I used to go to PLUS deliver in the hospital that I had my last two children in. UNLESS, of course, DH finds a job in CA and we move out there. :) Now if only I could get preggo!!! lol

Good news about DH's job. While work will probably cut back because of the holidays, the guy above DH is retiring today and they are not replacing him. So hopefully this will mean DH will be working more hours. OMG that would be awesome because I really can't enjoy being a SAHM when he's here with me during the day!!! lol

Well the kids are in school and the baby is with my friend this morning. Its nice and I'm getting some stuff done here...yeah!!! So breaktime over. :)

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment