Saturday, February 10, 2007

February 10th, 2007 - Happy Days Are Here Again

Wow, I haven't posted since January 19th and even that day I was just passing time! lol

Well, I got it!!! TODAY! I got my 2nd period since my D&C on Jan 5th! YEAH!

Tomorrow I will begin my E2V injections which I will continue to do every 3rd day. I will attempt to do the injections on my own. OMG its TOO COLD out to even think of having someone else do it for me. lol Good reason to do my injections! lol I think I can do it. It wasn't too bad that last week that I tried and did it on my own.

No word on when we will do a transfer. On Monday, the gal who does the calendar will contact me, so I should know then. Since we are not coordinating with an ED this time, I wonder if it will happen sooner??? I looked on my first calendar and it looks like the transfer was 3 weeks from when I got my period. So soon.... :) Now to patiently wait for Monday to find out.

DH has not found a job in CA yet. A couple of good ones but the salary is not close to what he makes here. With the surrogacy, the option of me working is not going to happen. So we must depend on DH. We have found a place closer to DH's workplace and will know if we can make the deal work and walk away from this house. We shall see.

OMG I am SO excited...hopefully before I know it, I will be on that plane to warmer weather! lol

Also for my dedicated followers, I think I am going to do things a little different with this transfer. I will only give updates about my surrogacy through my blog. So if you IM for updates, please understand if I refer you here. It was very hard for me to get IM and emails from people asking me about the pregnancy and well, then I had to go into explaining the miscarriage, etc. I also found that being open about this surrogacy, I really don't like to talk about it with "everyone." I know everyone is interested and I hope that you will come here to read. I don't mean to whine or to be rude about it, but I'm sharing this in hopes that you can understand and respect my feelings and requests. I'm very excited about what I'm doing but its also very emotional for me at times. I rather just post my feelings and things going on. The time after the transfer is a bit stressful because you want a successful pregnancy...and a viable pregnancy. My IP and I agree that when they say you really shouldn't talk about a pregnancy until after the first trimester...You Shouldn't. It was very exhausting for us and then to find out it was not a viable pregnancy...bummer. BUT I will posting on my blog here. I guess what I'm saying, I won't be posting on my mom groups or with my friends on how I am, what's going on, etc BUT you can follow it here in my day to day diary. :)

Well keep us in your prayers that we have a successful transfer, that the frozen embryos left thaw and stay together...and that I will be reporting happy news in a few months!

Thanks everyone!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment