Tuesday, February 20, 2007

February 20th, 2007 - Snow, Snow Go Away....

Come back another day!

SNOW!!! I live in Minnesota and well its going to snow whenever...even when you hope it doesn't! I am supposed to fly to CA on Monday BUT seems like MN is getting ready to face a snow storm this weekend. Sunday is predicted to be the biggest day of it all...snow, rain...into Monday. Not good for transportation, especially into Monday.

SNOW!!! It got me thinking, since I've been living in MN since 1993...I realize that I might not get onto that plane on Monday. I might be booked for it but I could be bumped. So, I guess I truly am a "What if?" person. Called the fertility clinic....what happens if I dont get on the plane Monday??? I guess you dont thaw embryos like we do with the meat we plan to use that night! Take it out right before you need them! lol The embryos left are scheduled to be thawed on the 26th, meaning if I am not there on the 27th in the AM for the transfer, the embryos will be no good! URGH...Like I need that stress. They suggested I fly out before the storm...urgh. They said to talk to my IP and see what he wants to do.

So talked to my IP. Seems like it will be okay to come out sooner. The baby...ok, she's 2...has to be watched 24/7 and dh is a bit worried about that for the extra days. I think they will survive (I hope, right?). I think the tentative plan right now is to fly out Saturday morning, which means two more days away. I'm a bit hormonal right now (I wonder why? lol) and little sad to be away for so long but I knew something like this could happen. I'm so used to dragging at least my 10 yr old daughter with me for support but that isn't an option. She has school anyways. oh well. I will survive.

Waiting to hear from our CM to see about travel arrangements. I guess its time to get my house and kids in order. Hmmm...tomorrow...lol

Besides I'm tired. Oh...and its a shot night....looking forward to that! lol (not)

Have a good night!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment