Tuesday, February 20, 2007

February 19th, 2007 - Presidents Day

Does anyone even celebrate this day or know why we do? All it seems to be is a big shopping sale day and government workers get the day off. I dont remember seeing anything in my kids school work about it. Nevertheless it was a nice day at home with 4 kids....which I might add that I said...IF YOU DONT STOP BICKERING WITH EACH OTHER, I"M NOT GETTING OUT OF BED. So by 2 pm I thought I better get out of bed before my husband came home and was jealous that I stayed in bed for 12+ hours. lol

Well today is going to be another venting day for me. I've been trying to make my appointment for the ultrasound on the 23rd. They say that they have not received the order. The clinic gal said she was sorry and was faxing it, which was last Friday! Ok...so they say that they didn't have it. Mind you, the clinic was suppose to have sent it Wed/Thurs according to my CM. The clinic said they forgot and were sorry. So anyways, call today and try to make the appointment. They say they have no order! HELLO?! urgh...well I received my copy in the mail, finally on Saturday, so I faxed the order over while on the phone with them. Got an appointment for ultrasound and lab now. THANK GOODNESS.

2-20-07 update. Radiology calls me to set up my appointment. They received the fax on Friday but think the new gals didn't know it was an Order as its not like orders they have there. (HELLO...and they can't read???) Well I tell her that I made the appointment yesterday.

You know what gets to me is that people don't seem to be hard workers like my parents used to be. Everything is an excuse for their mistakes or blame it on someone else. I am so tired of the problems trying to get simple stuff done like the Ultrasounds and lab work. SO tired of them saying they haven't gotten the faxed orders when they really have them and the employees have no idea what to do with them because it doesn't look like an order. whatever! Why are they so incompetent?! Yes, I could have patience but I shouldn't have to deal with stupid stuff like this. If I made an excuse for my business, you know that customer would be all over me!

As we get closer to my next transfer, I really don't look forward to dealing with this local clinic that I am going to. I've been pushing my husband to make a decision NOW about relocating to the cities so we will be closer to better facilities. That will be so nice.

Ok, time to move on.... I have a pregnancy to look forward to! :)

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment