Thursday, February 15, 2007

February 15th, 2006 - Happy Valentine's Day

lol, that was yesterday! I hope you all had a great day. I think the kids came home from school with more CANDY then they do at Halloween! Then, what does mom and dad do? Give them more. We didn't do anything special here. Just another ordinary day.

I survived my 2nd shot by myself last night. Didn't do too bad. No blood, lol. (Meaning I didn't hit a few veins on the way in, lol) While it takes me a bit to get the courage to do the shot on my own, I am fine with doing it. Its nice not having to depend on anyone but myself to do it. This will also help too when I go to CA for the transfer, as I will have to do shots every day.

My CM called today. He's been really good at keeping in contact with me and my IP. He says that he will be making the travel and hotel arrangements next Tuesday. Usually they do it a week before, but Monday is President's day, so they have off that day because the entire building is shut down. Nice. lol

Anyways, its getting exciting again to make plans for travel for our next transfer. I've got everything ready for this trip. Got a ride to the airport from a friend and hubby can pick me up when I come back. Got a friend to watch my kids as well as do my carpool for the four days I will be gone. phew...its a relief. The kids are excited because "dad" does things differently when "mom" is gone. lol hmmm...I"m not sure if that is good or bad. Nevertheless, it will be a good time for the kids with their dad.

Now if I only could get my u/s appointment made on the 23rd. Still trying to get that done.

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment