Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February 28th, 2007 - 36 hours bedrest

Hi Friends!

Well my flight out of MN on Monday went well. They had to de-ice the wings before take off so we were 1/2 hour late coming into LA. The weather has been SO nice here compared to MN. It will be sad to have to return to MN tomorrow. I miss my kids and hubby tons so I am ready to go home.

The transfer was on Tuesday, Feb 28th at 7:40. The actual transfer took place at 8:40 am. They transferred the last 4 embryos. The dr isn't concerned about multiples as he thought only one of the embryos looked very good. Sort of makes me sad because I have been hoping for twins. BUT I guess we won't know until later. So hoping those not so good embryos give a good fight to stay. Ok...but not all 4. I will carry 3, but 2 is good. lol Ok...just getting pregnant and having 1 good baby will be enough. :)

My beta test is March 9th. I am hoping that it will be a day of good news. I ordered pregnancy strip tests off of eBay. Hope to get them by Monday as thats when I'd like to test on my own. (Its too hard to wait for the actual date.)

Sad news...found out that the agency I am with is not going to have a retreat this year. I was so looking forward to that as well as used that as a great incentive when I referred others to the agency. Now that just sucks! Hoping that the gals will spread the word and contact the agency and DEMAND a retreat! lol

Well, good news is that I'm enjoying my 36 hours of bedrest. My IP is the best host and I've had the best meals! My favorite breakfast item is an everything bagel with cream cheese and sliced salmon...with capers and onions! So yummy!!! Monday we had Korean BBQ. Tuesday we had these awesome burgers from Red Robin, then dinner was sushi! Today I had Brazillian BBQ. So I have been well cared for. I can't believe how much I've eaten. We dont have this type and kinds of yummy food in Cambridge, MN! lol

Speaking of bedrest, I'm off to go take a nap. This laying around all day makes me very tired. :) While I am able to nap at home (thanks to a great hubby), its nice napping here b/c there are no kids to wake me up.

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment