Thursday, February 22, 2007

February 22nd, 2007 - I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

Well I guess we will just take a chance and fly out on Monday. I just hope that I'm not stuck sitting in the airport all day b/c of the weather. BUT then again, I really don't want to leave sooner because its hard to be away from my family. Just waiting to hear from my CM on my itinery.

Well the skies are clear right now. Snow should have started today....but I bet you, it will wait to closer to my fly time!

The local weather is on now. They are saying if you are planning on getting out this weekend, do it by noon Friday. Heaviest part of storm will be Fri night to Sat am and Sat Night to Sun am. Flurries on Monday. Expecting about 14" of snow each day! Ok...that's the maximum amount. lol

OK, we shall see what happens....

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment