Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February 13th, 2007 - The Second Transfer

Hi there!
Found out that our tentatively scheduled transfer date is Feb 27th! How exciting. I have to do an ultrasound on Feb 23rd to make sure that I'm ready and then we will be ready to proceed. :)

Well I hope that I get in for my ultrasound. The fertility clinic insisted on mailing the request to me. BUT my local clinic wants it faxed from the dr. I really wish it wouldn't be so difficult at times. I dont see why they just don't fax it so I can make an appointment now and get childcare taken care of for the kids. I will have to contact my CM to take care of this.

My first shot on my own was ok. I hesitated about 10 min and after looking at my butt in the mirror, I had enough! LOL Poke it in and there, its done! phew! Next one...Wed.

So we will anxiously await for the next two weeks to fly by and before I know it, I will be in CA again.

Have a great day!
A Surrogate mom

1 comment: