Saturday, October 14, 2006

October 14th - Saturday Night at Home With the Kids

What a wonderful evening! The kids, ages almost 2, 5 and almost 10....they are coloring pictures and laughing and chatting. DH and our oldest, 13 yrs old, are online playing their xbox 360s. Now if everyday could be like this! In efforts to get the two year old from drawing on the walls, I have given her a notebook to color in whenever. She is very proud of her pics and is walking around showing us. And probably in a bit, she will sneak away and draw on the walls in the hallway or one of the kids' bedrooms! DH and I decided we will wait to paint the walls when she breaks this habit. None of the other kids ever drew on the walls.

I bought 15 pails of cookie dough this week! Anyone need any?! I wanted my 5 yr old to get some free stuff for selling. And then couldn't leave out the 10 yr old who is selling it too. Guess I will be donating some to the church!

Had my third shot yesterday. All seems to be going ok. I have been having headaches though. Went to the chiropractor today and I think that might have helped. I will go a few more times before the IVF transfer. The chiropractor says that it will help ready my body for the IVF as well as help my body to adjust to the hormones that I'm taking for the IVF. All I know is that I felt good. The chiropractor was really nice too. Looking forward to more appts. AND praying that this really does help the IVF take the first time. My ultrasound is in 5 days and I am pretty anxious to see how that goes. Guess that day will be here before I know it!

Well off to make some dinner for the kids. Have a great weekend all!!!

HUGS,
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment