Tuesday, October 31, 2006

October 25th, 2006 - Ultrasound & Disneyland

What a day!

Got to experience LA morning traffic at 6:30 am. Makes me appreciate my life as a SAHM. I sure do not miss that traffic stuff! Appt at 7:30 am...and well Doc rolled in after 8 am... I think the ultrasound ran about 1 minute? Good thing though...I was all good to go for the transfer tomorrow!!! Double booked for the appt tomorrow, but the day is at least finally here!

My IP, the kids and I went to Disneyland. It was an awesome day. My son was just the right height to ride on the big rides, so that was a relief. My daughter's best ride was Splash Mountain and the picture that captured the moment only supports that! lol The cashier gave her a disney pin for having the best facial expression to come through in a long time! We all had a good laugh...and a picture to remember! As for my son...all the rides were the best for him. When he called his dad, he just talked a mile a minute. So glad that my IP invited my kids to join me on the trip. They had an awesome time. About 7 pm the kids were getting a bit cranky, but I bribed them with hot chocolate and cookies to stay around for the parade...you can't miss the parade! They just loved it and that was the perfect ending of a day at Disneyland. (Then there was the wait for the tram back to our car!)

Wanted to go out for Korean BBQ but the kids were just exhausted, not to mention we were pretty full from all the yummies we ate throughout the day.

We did have Jack In the Box...my husband's favorite! Will have to tell him...as we do not have JIB in MN. :)

Well, off to bed and try to get some sleep before the transfer.

Sticky thoughts for tomorrow!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment