Tuesday, October 31, 2006

October 28th, 2006 - Is It Time Yet?

LOL wish it was time for the beta test. But it was time for the kids and I to go back to MN. We missed home, but it was sad to go. The first thing my son said on the plane...I miss (IP). The kids had such a great time in CA with my IP and his sis and BIL.

I forgot to mention.... IP's BIL has an xbox 360 and so my son was in heaven b/c at home he can not touch his dad's 360 or his older bro 360! So the kids got to play the 360 during this trip.

AND the shots...I couldn't do it...couldnt give them to myself! Luckily, IP's sister was daring enough to do them for me. My husband had to do them for me tonight because we got back home at 11 pm! Too late to get someone to do it. He survived it...as did I. Will continue to have the gal from church do the injections for me. :)

Well...I guess nothing else to report. Guess its just another waiting game until the next step. My baby turns 2 on Monday, Halloween is on Tuesday, kids church activities on Wednesday, children well check ups and Annual Lutefisk dinner on Thursday, and then...Beta Test on Nov 5th!!!

I'm exhausted...back to get some rest!

A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment