Tuesday, October 24, 2006

October 24th, 2006 - Leaving for LA

WOW, so much has happened since my last post that I haven't found the time to post sooner!

Leaving in 4 hours for the airport. My 2 kids are excited. Am sad to leave my baby but my oldest woke up not feeling the greatest, probably from lack of sleep. I think with the excitement of the two kids going with me and us trying to pack probably kept him awake. This will make it easier saying goodbye to the baby though. It will be like we are going to the store...just won't be back for five days!!! lol Funny...I'm worried about DH and Son watching the baby...and dh is worried about me loosing the kids at Disney.

Yes, we are going to Disneyland tomorrow! Can't wait. Never been to DL but have been to DW many of times....just not in a very long time.

I had my ultrasound on the 19th, everything looked good except for the fluid that showed up. urgh! They say that happens sometimes...just hope it does not delay the transfer. Will stop by the clinic on the way to DL and have another ultrasound. Hope it has gone away or if not, hopefully they can make it go away! The transfer is set for Thursday...just no time yet. Guess depends on the embryos.

The second ED has been so much more reliable here, so that has been a plus. She had her ultrasound on Oct 16th and they said she had 16 great looking follicles. (lol, do you know what a follicle is??) On Monday (yesterday), they were able to retrieve 25 eggs! WOW Well hopefully the transfer will take the first time. All my friends are praying STICKY THOUGHTS for me. I just don't see why it shouldn't as I've been doing all that I'm supposed to.

Last night I tried to be brave and give myself my injection, since now its everyday and I'm leaving for LA. Did not happen! Thankful for my neighbor for being home last night. She's a nurse; so I lucked out. I'm not sure what I will do when I get into LA tonight. I think our plane arrives just as they close. :( Well, my IP said his sis can do it for me. OK, as long as it isn't me doing it! lol

I'm a little concerned about the weight I gained while being on birth control. :( Ok...it really bothers me. Maybe its the stress that is causing this too???

Well I have to get running here. Got a few errands to do before we leave for the airport.

Sticky thoughts!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment