Friday, October 6, 2006

October 6th, 2006 - Have a great weekend!!!

Well tomorrow is the day!!! Just called Dr's office and they said I do not need to have an ultrasound done tomorrow. So got that cancelled. BUT tomorrow I do start my prenatal vitamins and my first injection! Yes, I'm looking forward to it. lol This just means another major step towards becoming pregnant! I am so excited.

Probable Egg Retrieval is in just over 2 weeks...ok, 16 days to be exact. lol We will know actual retrieval in 10 days. And then we will know when I will fly to LA. My two kids that are going with me are way excited! And I got good news today too. The gal I carpool with will be able to help me out with the other two kids while I am gone. Yeah!!! Its all working out. :)

Looking forward to a busy weekend. Need to start and complete the MOPS monthly newsletter that I've been putting off. Work at the flea market. Been working real hard at home to declutter and get rid of stuff. OH SO HARD...lol Sunday nights, my daughter and I volunteer at church watching kids in the nursery. Looking forward to that because the Women's Guild (I think, lol), make a full meal for the group we do nursery for...and of course, we get to eat too!!! YUMMY!!!

Well if you dont hear from me for a few days, its b/c the shot in the butt has made me sore! LOL

Have a great weekend!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment