Tuesday, October 31, 2006

October 30th, 2006 - My Baby Turned 2 Today

WOW...time flies...and 6 days until Beta Day! lol

Had a nice uneventful day with my baby, as the kids were in school all day. We just laid around...Ok, I did, while I watched my baby play.

I did buy a box of Early Response EPT for early detection...comes with 3 tests! Will wait until Thursday to try one. :) These were recommended by other surros. I know that it might not work before the beta but it can't hurt to peek right?

ANyways, took the kids out for dinner to celebrate baby's 2nd birthday. Went to their favorite Chinese buffet place. The staff made a special cake plate with for baby and put a candle in it...and sang her happy birthday. Classic look from baby....what the heck are you doing, as she backed away. lol It was cute...as well as nice of the place.

And ended the day by getting my shot from my church friend.

A surrogate mom

No comments:

Post a Comment