Saturday, July 8, 2006

April 13th, 2006 - My Second Potential Match Profile

The agency called today about another possible match. My request was to work with a couple, but they asked if I would be willing to work with a single person. At first I was going to say no, but then I thought....who am I to judge? I was a single parent once and proud of it. Why deny a single person that right? Ok...so I said that I would work with a single person.

I am very happy they called me about this person. Our personal profiles matched to a T and the person was open to working with an out of state surrogate. (most like to work with CA surrogates because the laws are more lax there) I got good vibes about working with this person, so I let the agency know right away that I would like to work with this person.

So now what happens, the Agency will contact this Potential "Intended Parent" (aka IP) with my profile info. Hopefully this person will like me. Funny I'm all worried that the IP won't like me or want someone skinnier. (Ok...I'm not bad...just haven't lost the weight from baby #4) Why wouldn't the IP like me? rofl Ok...another waiting game...

No comments:

Post a Comment