Saturday, July 8, 2006

May 3rd, 2006 - Scheduling the Match Meeting!!

Heard from my case manager today. (She's great, btw!)

Our match meeting is scheduled for May 19th. I'm so excited. Can't wait to meet my IP. I wish I could share about my IP, as he seems like a great person! AND, lol, I have read his match profile so many times now, that I probably need to print another copy. Heck, test me on the info, I know it all now! lol

I've been completing tons of papers for this and that. I am very impressed how organized everything has been. I am pretty anxious for this to get going since filling out my application back in January! They've begun the paperwork for life insurance and medical.

Oh...we will meet my IP, chat and then go out to lunch/dinner to get to know each other. Then after the meeting we have 24 hours to let the agency know if this will work or not.

I think it should work. I have good vibes about all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment