Thursday, July 20, 2006

July 19, 2006 - I Got my "friend"!!!

Most times when you text message a guy that you got your "thing," it's usually because you're both stressing if you're pregnant or not....BUT not in my case! My IP and I have been waiting for me to get "it" because we can now get my calendar ready for my IVF transfer. Its so exciting! Waiting too for the egg donor's cycle to begin this week too. The clinic should be sending the calendars out next week. I can't wait because then the kids and I can plan our trip to CA!!!

We heard that the Pirate ride at Disney was changed to go with the movie, so the kids and I went to see the movie today. They really enjoyed it. Not sure I understood the end because I wasn't paying attention. lol

Have a great day!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment