Sunday, July 30, 2006

July 31st, 2006 - Waiting Stinks!!!

Isn't that the truth??? Anxiously awaiting to get preggo. That's why I'm saying waiting stinks! lol I know...I'm like a little kid when it comes to waiting. No surprises here...just tell me. Can't wait.

What's that saying about "waiting" "virtue" "patience"??? Oh whatever! LOL Its hard to wait, but I think that is only natural. The donor and I are not in sync yet, so we will hope to be in sync with our next cycle. So no worries...our journey moves on and well, just more time for my IP to learn the funny odd things about me...like how I can't stand animals and animal smells, but we have a beautiful black lab named Joe (you know, Joe from Blues Clues?) that lives with us. I don't know what it is, but I've had problems with Smells all my life. I can't even go to the public restrooms in the Travel Stops...you kwim??? lol

Well, things all happen for a reason and soon, one of these postings will be me shouting that we are on our way back to CA for the transfer!!! Think positive thoughts for us!!! You know what? I was thinking that if we do the transfer in early September (that was my unprofessional guess when it will happen now), my IP will have twins (of course, with me carrying them)....the twins will come early...but healthy early, of course...and it will be on my birthday! May 6th! So things all happen for a reason!!! lol

Hope all of you who live in places where there is a heat advisory take care of yourselves. Be careful out there. The news says we should NOT do our laundry today or tomorrow!!! Is that AWESOME or what??? Ok...they really said that we should not do laundry until after 10 pm in order to conserve energy. Yeah, just what I want to do tonight at 10! I will be watching SoapNet then. Gosh, do I love watching SoapNet before bed! lol Maybe we can do with out clean laundry until Wed. Well take care of yourselves in this heat!!!

Have a great week everyone!

A Surrogate Mom

1 comment: