Tuesday, July 11, 2006

July 10th, 2006 - Update!!!

Where does time go? Still not pregnant. Since the last time I posted, DH and I considered relocating with the kids to CA, but then things changed at his current job here in MN that remaining here would be better for us.

I'm still on birth control pills and will start my 4th pack of pills next week. I am very anxious to get pregnant. Seems like I've been waiting forever...but patience....

Contacted the Fertility Clinic and seems that I must wait for the egg donor to get in sync with me with her cycles. BUT they are confident that the IVF transfer will take place mid August. I hope so!

I am planning to go to Disneyland before my appt and bringing two of my kids for fun. So the kids and I are saving up for the trip to CA and Disney. (You'll have to check out my eBay site and businesses.)

Well it exciting that maybe next month will be time! I am going to call the clinic in the AM and see whats going on.

Hope all is well with you!
A Surrogate Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment