Saturday, July 8, 2006

May 20th, 2006 - Match Confirmed

Well, just got back from CA. Met my IP. Great guy. The agency did a great job in matching us. It was such a relief to finally meet. He brought me these beautiful exotic flowers. That was so nice....hmmm, my husband has never done that before! lol

We had lunch at a restaurant outside the agency. My IP and DH seemed to get along. It was fun getting to know each other. My IP gave us a ride to the hotel after this. DH made me sit in the front...oh great. Well, let me tell you....I think some small person had sat in the front previously because I felt like a HUGE whale or something sitting in the front seat. I guess if I was smart, I could have adjusted the seat. LOL I was too nervous anyways.

At the hotel, I had to go take a nap, as once again, I had no sleep from being excited. I knew I wanted to work with him, so I would just call the agency and let them know. The agency actually called me to say that my IP liked me and wanted to work together. PHEW...I hate waiting...so I was very relieved. My IP offered to take me to dinner since DH and his buddy from San Diego were going to hang out. But I was tired and took a 3 hour nap. I could have slept longer but I was hungry. So went out to dinner with DH and his buddy. It was the first time these two actually met. They have been buddies online (on Xbox) for two years, so this was nice for them.

Well, got my IP programmed in my cell phone now. Ready for the next step.

Leave for CA in two weeks for the retreat. My IP will be attending so that will be nice to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment